YOU can make a huge difference in a family's life by organizing a drive!
Register your drive now by clicking here, or follow these steps:
- Choose your team: Invite your co-workers, classmates or teammates to participate in your drive. You can collect at your place of worship or with friends, family and neighbors! Check out our Resource Tools for templates you can use.
- Choose your item: Donate to a current campaign, select an item from our most needed items or let us know if you have an idea of your own. There are so many possibilities!
- Register your drive and start collecting: Register your drive with us!
- Celebrate your success! Gather your team's collection and bring it to Sacred Heart. Let us know when you come and we'll take photos of your group with your donation.
We rely on the community to help us meet the needs of impoverished families. Holding a drive is a great way to help our neighbors meet their needs. Thank you so much for deciding to join our efforts in ending poverty in Santa Clara County!
Don't forget to register your drive.
Here you can find some sample letters/emails you can edit for inviting your team to participate in your drive. Don't forget to explain in your invite why this is important to you!
- Letter to co-workers: Invite your co-workers to participate in the drive
- Letter to family/friends: Invite friends and family to participate in the drive
Brochures and Posters