Thank you for your continued volunteer support!
How can we assist you?
- Schedule new volunteer shifts
- Review/Cancel your volunteer shifts
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Guidelines and Expectations
1. Schedule new volunteer shifts
- You can schedule your future shifts online by clicking here. Please note: you must receive an email confirming your shift from the Volunteer Office prior to volunteering.
- If you are having difficulty logging in, please click here for easy steps logging in.
- If you prefer to schedule by phone or email, contact the Volunteer Office directly at 408-278-2171 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Review/Cancel your volunteer shifts
- You can review your past and future shifts by logging on to your online account. Click on the My Schedule tab, and then choose the appropriate option: Current Schedule or Completed Hours.
- If you need to cancel a scheduled shift, please contact the Volunteer Office.
3. Volunteer Opportunities
We have multiple programs at Sacred Heart where you can volunteer. Please click here to view these opportunities.
4. Guidelines and Expectations
Sacred Heart couldn’t exist without its volunteers. So we want to make sure you have a fulfilling time while you’re working with us to end poverty in Silicon Valley. Here are a few guidelines and expectations to keep in mind.